The purpose of the psychological support service is to carry out information, prevention and counseling activities, by triggering communication and intervention channels with all the figures involved in the School. This service is a support intended not only for the students but for the entire school community.
The counseling activity is focused on issues such as learning, developmental psychology, relationship between teachers, pupils and parents, etc. To provide a complete and cutting-edge service, capable of stimulating positive points of reflection and action, the psychological support service collaborates with several professionals, internal and external to the School (multidisciplinary team).
Among the main activities:
- Counseling service for students, teachers and parents;
- Classroom speechs to students on various issues, such as: affectivity education, prevention of bullying and behavior of adolescents at risk, eating disorders, etc;
- Project orientation to the secondary school of the second degree (high school);
- Meetings with teachers and families to support, and identify a shared route to face the delicate moments of change, both individual and class-wide;
- Creation of a network of education and collaboration between those responsible for the shaping of the classes, educational figures and parents;
- Continuity between the different educational departments within the School;
- Psycho-pedagogical theme evenings with the parents;
- Prevention on the DSA screening activities for the identification of learning difficulties;
- Selection of the teaching staff.
Head of the psychological support service Dr.ssa Ilaria Repossi