To access the world of work and, even before, to continue the studies with a Master’s Degree, students are required to submit certifications confirming their knowledge of Foreign Languages and of their mastery in the use of information technology, for this School in Europe has introduced the preparation to the overcoming of these tests.
– Trinity Grade 1 (GESE)
– Trinity Stars Award
1^ Primary: Trinity Stars Award (Optional in extracurricular time)
2^ Primary: Trinity Stars Award (Optional in extracurricular time)
3^ Primary: Trinity Grade 2 – Cambridge YLE Starters
4^ Primary: Trinity Grade 3 – Cambridge YLE Movers
5^ Primary: Trinity Grade 4 – Cambridge YLE Flyers
– Cambridge Key English Test (KET – A2)
– Cambridge Preliminary English Test (PET – B1)
– Graded Examinations in Spoken English (GESE)
– One Level of GESE (Graded Examinations in Spoken English) between 5-6
– French and Spanish (level A2)
– International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
– Scholastic Attitude Test (SAT)
– Diplôme d’Etudes en Langue Française (D.E.L.F.)
– Diplomas de Español como Lengua Extranjera (D.E. L.E.)
– Goethe Zertifikat Deutsch (G.Z.D.)
– Chinese Certificate HSK (Hanyu Shuiping Kaoshi)
Computer Science Certificate
ECDL (EUROPEAN COMPUTER DRIVING LICENCE)
The European Computer Driving Licence (ECDL) demonstrates the ability to use the computer at different levels of study and specialization. The certification, recognized at the school level and working in the whole European union, is also required in different universities to obtain a Degree. In order to facilitate students to achieve the certification ECDL, Scuola Europa has enabled the innovative project “ECDL online” through which the pupils can follow the lessons, practice exercises, and communicate with teachers online.
Scuola Europa is the location for the exam, and for this reason, parents and external can buy skills cards, tests, and licenses to access the classroom 01 and the exams at the school.