In order to enter the labour market and, even before, fulfil a successful university path, students are required to submit certifications confirming their knowledge of Foreign Languages: Scuola Europa has therefore introduced a program to prepare them to these tests.
– Trinity Grade 1 (GESE)
– Trinity Stars Award
1^ Primary: Trinity Stars Award (Optional in extracurricular time)
2^ Primary: Trinity Stars Award (Optional in extracurricular time)
3^ Primary: Trinity Grade 2 – Cambridge YLE Starters
4^ Primary: Trinity Grade 3 – Cambridge YLE Movers
5^ Primary: Trinity Grade 4 – Cambridge YLE Flyers
– Cambridge Key English Test (KET – A2)
– Cambridge Preliminary English Test (PET – B1)
– Graded Examinations in Spoken English (GESE)
– One Level of GESE (Graded Examinations in Spoken English) between 5-6
– French and Spanish (level A2)
– International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
– Scholastic Attitude Test (SAT)
– Diplôme d’Etudes en Langue Française (D.E.L.F.)
– Diplomas de Español como Lengua Extranjera (D.E. L.E.)
– Goethe Zertifikat Deutsch (G.Z.D.)
– Chinese Certificate HSK (Hanyu Shuiping Kaoshi)
Computer Science Certificate
ECDL (EUROPEAN COMPUTER DRIVING LICENCE)
The European Computer Driving Licence (ECDL) certifies the ability with computers at various levels of specialization. The certification, recognized both in educational and professional field in whole European Union, is also required by several universities for the acquisition of a degree. In order to facilitate the students’ achievement of the ECDL certification, Scuola Europa has launched the innovative “ECDL online” project, through which the pupils can follow lessons, carry out exercises, and communicate with teachers online.
Since the school is an authorised location for the ECDL exam, parents and others can purchase skills cards and access the classroom 01 to take the tests at Scuola Europa.